The HRIA 2017 offers two full days of keynotes, workshops and professional development sessions under the theme Change Collective. The theme reflects the evolution of our profession – how one successful idea can quickly influence best practices across an industry. You will walk away with valuable insights, new best practices and a better understanding of how you and your organization can be change leaders.
Get the most from your 2017 Conference experience:
- Select keynote and sessions that fit your organization's goals
- Sign up to take part in a pre-conference workshop on April 25, 2017
- Check out new products and services in the tradeshow that can improve your bottom line
- Network and share knowledge with your colleagues
- Learn from organizations who have propelled positive changes
- Applaud the award recipients at the Celebrating Excellence Luncheon
HRIA Conference sessions count towards the CPD hours needed to maintain your CPHR designation. One full day of attendance counts as 8 CPD hours, two full days counts as 16 CPD hours.