Getting to the HRIA 2017 Conference
The HRIA 2017 Conference is in the heart downtown Edmonton, at the Shaw Conference Centre. The Conference Centre is between 97 Street and Jasper Avenue, and Grierson Hill NW.
- For detailed directions on getting to the Shaw Conference Centre, go here
- There is plenty of parking near the Centre! For parking info, go here
HRIA 2017 Conference room locations:
- Registration is in the Hall B Foyer, Assembly Level
- Tradeshow is in Hall B, Assembly Level
- Keynotes are in Hall C, Assembly Level
- Sessions are in Salon Rooms, Meeting Room Level
HRIA 2017 Conference Pre-Conference Workshops location:
- Hyatt Place Downtown – 9597 Jasper Ave NW
Traveling to the HRIA 2017 Conference
Sleep: The Hyatt Place Edmonton/Downtown
The Hyatt Place Edmonton/Downtown is the official hotel for the HRIA 2017 Conference. Conference attendees receive the exclusive rate of *$179 + tax. The price includes complimentary wifi and the AM Kitchen Skillet Breakfast. The booking code will be available in early December.
- Click this link to take you to the special pricing page and follow the prompts to get the HRIA 2017 Conference rate
Thinking about driving to the HRIA 2017 Conference? Red Arrow offers daily passenger service between Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray, Cold Lake and Bonnyville. Complimentary snacks/refreshments. Wi-Fi, Satellite Radio, Onboard movies, Fold-down work tables. Single/double row reclining seats with seat belts and 30% more leg room. Laptop plug-ins, Wheelchair accessible.
HRIA Conference attendees receive 10% off if they book between April 24 – 29, 2017. Use coupon code HRIA2017 online or on the phone.
Flying to the HRIA 2017 Conference? Fly with WestJet to get 10% off of your base fare for travel between Edmonton and anywhere WestJet flies in North America. To take advantage of this offer you must follow the timelines and use the discount codes provided.
- Book by: May 4, 2017
- Travel from: April 18, 2017, to May 4, 2017
- Coupon code: RZCIYAB
- For Travel Agent web use only: YYC01